- Talking from the DOTA2 scandal, why is it always said that Valve is inaction on e-sports The polarized attitude of players has exposed a long-standing disadvantage of Valve, the developer of DOTA2: the lack of supervision is making Valve's e-sports projects worse.
- Heroes of the Storm are getting cold? Maybe this is a "farce" that lasted for ten years Final mission: Heroes of the Storm want fire (0/1)
- From "Sandwood" to "Longlong" This is the most unique charm of a Japanese sandbox Probably because Japan is small, so they are good at using limited space to make games ...
Day evil ghost | 2019-05-23 commentWe contain, we fail, we run. With the increasing popularity of SCP, this mysterious foundation has gradually become known ...
Daisy Beast | 2019-04-10 commentThe battle between Steam and Epic's platform has not been a day or two. In fact, Epic has been eyeing the big cake of the game platform since "Bastion Night" was on fire.
Day evil ghost | 2019-04-19 commentNintendo re-entered the Chinese market. Will they join forces with Tencent to settle in China this time?
Day evil ghost | 2019-04-29 commentI have never played such an uncomfortable game, but it is even more painful to think of a group of people who live in such a world.
If shooting is an art, then gun fighting may be the master of dance in art.
Day evil ghost | 2019-08-29 comment
- With the arrival of 12 am on June 12, Nintendo held the last pre-show conference of this E3 exhibition.
Daisy Beast | 2019-06-12 comment
- If anyone's game lineup on E3 is the best guess, then Ubisoft is definitely one of them. This year they brought their own New Year's work, and many new works came to the E3 stage.
Day evil ghost | 2019-06-11 comment
- This year's SE conference is not disappointing, but the cold rice is really huge.
Chrysanthemum beast | 2019-06-11 comment
- Last year, there were still a lot of cakes that have not yet been realized, including even some long-announced masterpieces of the lifetime series. This year, these games may still be fully released.
Daisy Beast comment
- We contain, we fail, we run. With the increasing popularity of SCP, this mysterious foundation has gradually become known ...
Day evil ghost | 2019-05-23 comment
- I have never played such an uncomfortable game, but it is even more painful to think of a group of people who live in such a world.
Day evil ghost | 2019-04-29 comment
- Nintendo re-entered the Chinese market. Will they join forces with Tencent to settle in China this time?
Day evil ghost | 2019-04-19 comment
- The battle between Steam and Epic's platform has not been a day or two. In fact, Epic has been eyeing the big cake of the game platform since "Bastion Night" was on fire.
Daisy Beast | 2019-04-10 comment
- When you become the master of the city, how will you fight the citizens who attack you everywhere? Several anchors have solved such an eternal problem for us ...
Day evil ghost | 2019-01-08 comment
From stunning to violent death and recovering, review the three years of operation of the "blockade across the country""The Blockade of the Territory" was once the most anticipated game under Ubisoft, but the actual content caused the game to be near death. However, after three years of long-distance running, the "blockade across the country" finally ushered in an end to its end.
Chrysanthemum beast | 2019-01-08 comment
- After experiencing the calm at the end of last year, it was naturally a severe storm. Now look at a "fairy fight" between game manufacturers that will start in February this year. Perhaps it is the best interpretation of feelings.
Daisy Beast | 2019-01-03 comment
- From the moment a person is born, choices are often made only once. What life has to face is that there is no way back. No matter how hard you try, the life that everyone experiences is starting from a different starting point, and it is destined to be completely different. So what is the life of others?
Daisy Beast | 2018-12-24 comment
- At about 10 am this morning, Feng Shixin, deputy director of the Publishing Bureau of the Central Propaganda Department, said at the 2018 China Game Industry Annual Conference that the first batch of games submitted for review has been reviewed and the version numbers are gradually being issued.
Daisy Beast | 2018-12-21 comment
- The polarized attitude of players has exposed a long-standing disadvantage of Valve, the developer of DOTA2: the lack of supervision is making Valve's e-sports projects worse.
A fish | 2018-12-19 comment
- Just a few days ago, Blizzard uncharacteristically dropped his pride and announced that he would abandon "Heroes of the Storm" by detaching the project team members and stopping the game.
Daisy Beast | 2018-12-17 comment
- The open world, as one of the almost inevitable labels of 3A masterpieces today, often can give players the largest map and the highest degree of freedom. But in addition to the type of open world we are most familiar with, there is a focus on creating a more compact and refined world, which is the Japanese sandbox.
Daisy Beast | 2018-12-12 comment
- No one expected that when the DC movie Cosmic Building was about to fall, it was not Batman and Super Chao that stood out, but the "salt fish" of Neptune.
Luye | 2018-12-12 comment